A Snuggly puppy, a hot cup of tea and a good book goes a long way in making those cold winter nights much better. And yes, we d get a cold in Southern California.
1. Outlander Drums of Autumn. I am going through some Clare/Jaime withdrawals.
2. The Warlock’s Curse. I was so excited to find out this book existed. The first two books in the series, Native Star and Hidden Goddess are two of my favorite steampunk books. I am so excited that the series is continuing and that I will finally (in theory) be getting to them.
3. Touch of Power (Healer #1) I love Maria V. Snyder’s Study trilogy and am looking forward to this dark YA.
4. Longbourn. Pride and prejudice as seen through the eyes of the servents. It’s like Downton Abbey meets Pride and Prejudice SWOON
5. Tequilla Mockingbird. So it’s not really a novel but it’s a book with cocktails based on literary classics. If the name tells you anything it looks like it will be a wonderful book.
6. Tomorrow There will Be Apricots. What’s better than reading about families more messed up than my own than during the holidays?
7. The Distant Hours. I have fallen in love with Kate Morton’s books over this past year and this book looks to continue my love affair.
8. Chocolat. Yeah I know I am joining the band wagon late on this one but its time to knock this baby off my list.
9. The Shipping News. I am still slowly working my way through the Pulitzer Prize list, this one looks like it will be a good one to read next.
10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Nothing better than a good thriller on a cold and windy night.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish. Want to play along? Check out their blog for more details.
I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who reads this blog. This is my 100th post. I love this blog, sharing my geeky little bookworm world with all of you.