I got the inside track from an elf that Santa will be bringing me a new kindle for Christmas so today’s Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten books I will be loading on my Kindle.
1. The Last Chinese Chef. My Slow Food Book club will be reading this for January. I am really looking forward to this book actually. A family mystery, a clash of cultures and food…right up my alley.
2. The Drums of Autumn, simply because I need another dose of Jamie and Claire.
3. The Warlocks Curse because I really need to get to this book.
4. American Gods, I have heard that this is THE Neil Gaiman book to read so I feel the need to add it to my immediate wishlist.
5. Fangirl, I have been hearing so many wonderful things about this book that I think it really is a must read.
6. Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs and Wear Cows. You know that whole philosophy on why we eat what we eat thing that I am so into. It’s a wonder why I haven’t read it yet.
7. The Hours, because I am seriously behind in my goal to read all of the Pulitzer Prize winners. (I have only read 12 out of 85)
80 The Distant Hours, another wonderful Kate Morton historical fiction book connecting the past to the future.
In addition to the above mention books, under my Charlie Brown style Christmas Tree I would love Tequila Mockingbird and a new canning recipe book because lets face it, I am always looking for new things to can.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish. Want to play along? Check out their blog for more details.