Today’s Top Ten Tuesday, just in time for Valentine’s day it’s the Top Ten Books to Make you Swoon. These are the books that give me the warm fuzzies after reading them.
- Midnight in Austenland or Austenland. Such a fun, light romances, you can’t help but feel warm and fuzzy after reading one of these two books.
- Beautiful Ruins. Though this was also on the list to make you cry last week. It will also make you swoon during the book and after it’s finished.
- Letters from Sky. What can I say that I hadn’t already said with Jessica Brockmole in my interview with her? This story gets you swooning over the mystical island, the characters and the lovely storyline.
- Gorgeous A modern day Cinderella in every sense. It will make you swoon in many different ways.
- The Witch of Little Italy. This is such a sweet little book that will make you swoon for various different reasons.
- Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. It’s seldom that this book doesn’t make one of my lists and if you read it, it’s easy to see why. In the case of this book you will swoon over the characters, the land and the overall story itself.
- Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. I really enjoyed this alternate retelling of Cinderella. It will have you swooning over this fairytale all over again.
- The Storytellers Daughter. I love love love Arabian Nights. This retelling gives you the wonderful story from Shahrazad’s perspective. It’s so well done that you just can’t help but swoon.
- Sunday’s At Tiffany’s. This is just a charming yet magical book about what could happen if an imaginary friend became real.
- I shall be Near to You: A Novel. I am in the process of reading this book now and am already swooning. I am thinking it should be required reading for all military spouses.
Just thinking about these books makes me feel like this:
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. If you want to play along, post a link on their site to your blog and then post a link them from your blog.