1. People who make duck faces in pictures, not at all flattering.
2. That hipster sports fan that sat behind me at the Ducks V. Blackhawks game. FYI douche bag the first rule of hockey is the same as the first rule in fight club: you don’t talk about a shut out…you don’t even think it.
3. When the yarn that I am rolling into a pretty ball to start a project with turns into knotted mess.
4. When I answer the phone at work and say the name of our law office and the person on the other end says “is this the law office?” No…it’s nightclub, we just like to play pretend.
5. People who walk 4 across and take up the whole sidewalk and then walk really slowly or just stop and block the whole walkway for everyone else who then has to get through the strollers, kids or whatever else you have with you like it is some obstacle course.
6. The thigh gaps craze…I’m sorry I like food too much to try to look emaciated.
7. Girls with naturally curly hair….I hate you…unless you are a friend, then I love you…but no seriously I hate you (so says the girl with naturally wavy hair).
8. Stand alone books that abruptly end. I need closure people!
9. Fritos. They are like lazy tortilla chips.
10. The foam that forms on jams and jellies. After having made 2 dozen jars of strawberry jam this week, foam is the bane of my existence.
11. The name Jeffery/Jefferey/Geoffery
12. That white moldy stuff that grows in my garden, it’s gross and more stubborn than me.
13. Anyone ahead of me in line for a ride at Disneyland.
14. Dog toy stuffing and the fact that the puppy thinks it’s the best thing ever….it’s not!
15. That residue that stays on a bottle after the label has been taken off….you suck.
16. The external A drive on my office computer…your going down Office Space style.
17. My alarm….it’s pretentious
18. And while we are on that path…Daylight savings time…it’s just institutionalized torture.
19. People who suggest giving up carbs. There is a special place in hell for them, right next to the people who talk in theaters.
20. People who like things ironically. You either like it or you don’t.
21. The sound of balloons popping. It’s like nails on a chalkboard amplified by ten.
So those are are the oddball totally irrationally hate. Any you relate to or have any to add to the list?