It’s spring again and with that it means that it is time to start looking at what I am going to be reading this season. So without further ado here are the Top Ten Books on my spring to read list:
- The Unaccustomed Earth. A story about family and gardening. How perfect. Plus it has been way too long since I read a Jumpha Lahiri book.
- Silver Borne because I just have to keep up with my Mercy Thompson fandom.
- Climbing the Mango Trees. This is a book club pick for my Slow Food Book Club for the month of April. Plus it sounds like a really interesting memoir.
- Stormdancer. A friend was telling me about this book, it has the most interesting premise.
- Cinnamon and Gunpowder because let’s face it, its pirates and food how can I not like it.
- The Secret Keeper, Kate Morton’s books always remind me of spring.
- Andersonville. I have to keep up with my goal of reading all of the Pulitzers
- North of Boston. A Seaside mystery perfect to escape in.
- Department of Speculation. Gotta have a little romance to go with a spring day.
- The House Girl because I need to read at least one historical fiction book a month.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. If you want to play along, post a link on their site to your blog and then post a link them from your blog.