A huge thank you goes to Amanda at Amanda’s Nose in a Book for nominating me for this award. Amanda’s blog is always an enjoyable read with my morning coffee (between you and me, she is one of my sources for books to read). I highly recommend you go check it out.
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1.Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I grew up in Upstate New York, I moved to California when I was 17, to Texas when I was 24 and then back to California when I was 28.
2. I have a mild obsession with Tacos…they are the perfect meal almost any time of the day.
3. One of my life’s goals is to hike all of the trails in the Yosemite National Park area with the husband. We have a book that we mark off the trails and keep track of the ones that we really liked.
4. I used to work at Disneyland. I picked up the job when I first moved to California. Not only did I meet some of my closest friends there, I also met my husband because of working there.
5. My first ever fandom was the Wizard of Oz. I even went to a convention.
6. The husband, best friend and I have a secret language that consists of obscure movie quotes and inside jokes all mashed up together.
7. In addition to writing this blog, I have a column on cooking with the Examiner. I really have only just started writing it so there isn’t much there yet.
And without further ado:
I nominate the Following Blogs:
I regularly find inspiration along with enjoyable posts with these blogs, so when you get a chance go check them out.